Japan‘s growing art scene has been the catalyst for a museum boom throughout the country in recent years. With Tokyo’s cultural buzz being comparable to the metropolises of New York, London and Paris, Japan is an dazzling destination for art lovers.
For long, we have been fascinated with Japanese art. The Impressionists’ love of Japonisme is respond in kind, with some of the European masters’ paintings to be found amidst ancient and modern Japanese masterpieces on this journey.
- 10 Days/ 9 Nights
- First-time visitors to Japan or in Asia
- Connoisseurs and novices alike, to discover or deepen their knowledge of Japanese whisky
- Travelers who wish to immerse themselves into Japanese culture while exploring the must-sees spots
With you every step of the way
- A tailor-made itinerary crafted personally for you
- Large choice of exclusive experiences
- A Japan Tour Designer to answer your questions
- Thoughtful customer service
- And more !
When to Visit
- This trip is an all-year holiday destination
Our Insider Collection start at approximately USD 1,100 per person per day.
Pricing may vary according to the services chosen, the category of accommodation and seasonality (Cherry blossoms, Golden Week, Koyo …).
This tour can be adjusted and modified to suit your traveling preferences.
Please note that we only organize “tailor-made” private journey for groups of 2 people or more.