Driven by the attraction of Japanese culture, Japanese whisky is attracting more and more whisky lovers.
As the reputation of Japanese whisky has spread across the globe, the number of distilleries in Japan has risen to more than 20, when there were only 9 in 2011.
Any distillery tour is a must for Whisky enthusiasts but here is a selection of some of the best – Suntory Hakushu, Suntory Yamazaki, Nikka Miyagikyo, Nikka Yoichi…
- 9 Days/ 8 Nights
- First-time visitors to Japan or in Asia
- Connoisseurs and novices alike, to discover or deepen their knowledge of Japanese whisky
- Travelers who wish to immerse themselves into Japanese culture while exploring the must-sees spots
With you every step of the way
- A tailor-made itinerary crafted personally for you
- Large choice of exclusive experiences
- A Japan Tour Designer to answer your questions
- Thoughtful customer service
- And more !
When to Visit
- This trip is an all-year holiday destination
Our Insider Collection start at approximately USD 1,100 per person per day.
Pricing may vary according to the services chosen, the category of accommodation and seasonality (Cherry blossoms, Golden Week, Koyo …).
This tour can be adjusted and modified to suit your traveling preferences.
Please note that we only organize “tailor-made” private journey for groups of 2 people or more.