Japan is famous for its four distinct and breathtaking seasons. Colorful leaves – Koyo (紅葉) are to the Japanese autumn what cherry blossoms are to spring.
If you plan a trip to Japan between October and December, you absolutely cannot miss the many beautiful spots for autumn leaves. Taking a trip to some areas where leaves have turned red & yellow, especially in the mountains, public parks, or temple & shrine grounds is called momijigari in Japanese.
Join us in a colorful journey through modern and traditional Japan.
On this Japan Autumn Leaves Tour you will view magnificent autumn foliage in some of the most famous gardens, temples, shrines, and nature spots in Japan.
- 12 Days/ 11 Nights
- First-time visitors to Japan
- Those who want to enjoy autumn in Japan avoiding the crowd in big cities
- Explore hidden gems and unique destinations in rural Japan
With you every step of the way
- A tailor-made itinerary crafted personally for you
- Large choice of exclusive experiences
- A Japan Tour Designer to answer your questions
- Thoughtful customer service
- And more !
When to Visit
- This trip can be enjoyed from ~ March 25 to mid-April
Our Signature Collection start at approximately USD 700 per person per day.
Pricing may vary according to the services chosen, the category of accommodation and seasonality (Cherry blossoms, Golden Week, Koyo …).
This tour can be adjusted and modified to suit your traveling preferences.
Please note that we only organize “tailor-made” private journey for groups of 2 people or more.