The Cherry Blossom or Sakura is the Japanese’s favourite season.
If you miss out on cherry blossom season in late March/early April, know that they bloom later in Northern Japan. The last cherry blossoms in Japan 2020 to open are expected to be in Hakodate around April 26 and Sapporo around April 29.
We invite you to come and admire the cherry trees in various landscapes and in several historic cities of Japan, whether they mingle with skyscrapers, historical monuments or beautiful natural settings.
You will also discover the history, modernity, culture and tradition of the Empire of the Rising Sun.
- 14 Days/ 13 Nights
- First-time visitors to Japan
- Those who want to enjoy cherry blossoms in Japan avoiding the crowd in big cities
- Explore hidden gems and unique destinations in rural Japan
With you every step of the way
- A tailor-made itinerary crafted personally for you
- Large choice of exclusive experiences
- A Japan Tour Designer to answer your questions
- Thoughtful customer service
- And more !
When to Visit
- This trip can be enjoyed from ~ April 15 to May 10
Our Signature Collection start at approximately USD 700 per person per day.
Pricing may vary according to the services chosen, the category of accommodation and seasonality (Cherry blossoms, Golden Week, Koyo …).
This tour can be adjusted and modified to suit your traveling preferences.
Please note that we only organize “tailor-made” private journey for groups of 2 people or more.