From 2011 to 2015, Japan’s inbound tourism grew by 33 percent a year,1 among the fastest rates in the world.
Also according to the Japanese National Tourism Board (JNTO), 31.9 million foreign tourists visited Japan in 2019 – and 60 million visitors are expected by 2030.
The future of the travel industry belongs to those who never stop learning.
The Private Tours Japan Specialist program is a travel agent-only training program that puts Japan at your fingertips. It’s designed to provide your clients the kinds of Japan experiences they expect – and come back for.
Our solutions focus on the geography, culture, essential sites and attractions, travel tips, and sample itineraries that help you create a memorable Japan vacations for your clients.
- Help professionals who want a deeper understanding of Japan
- Evaluate the main trends of the Japanese market and offer the best tourism products available
- Analyze, understand and share the tourism potential of Japan
- Help you become more effective at selling Japan
- Expand your product knowledge and skills to give you the edge when selling Japan to your clients